The Purple Booty Bundle
Our Booty Bundle set comprises of
When purchasing together you are saving 10% off the price!
Use our resistance loop band set to build your booty in glute isolating exercises. Execute a wide range of movements without the need for bulky gym equipment. Include these into your current training regime and add variety to your workouts.
Perfect for girls on the go as they are great for travel. Grow your glutes at home, in the park or on the beach. Use them solo or train with a friend. The options are endless!
Aura Eve booty bands set:
Aura Eve booty loops set:
Booty Bands - Size
One size fits all
Light resistance - 1kg to 7kg tension (2lbs to 15lbs)
Heavy resistance - 9kg to 32kg tension (20lbs to 70lbs)
1. Easy to use and set up - Wrap around and clip in! It's as simple as that. Depending in your height you might wear to booty bands slightly higher or lower than others. But once you've found the best set up for you, you'll set up in seconds! If you need help setting up for the first time, checking out our step by step YouTube video here.
2. Won't fall down or move around - Because the neoprene leg straps are set up individually to each leg when you complete jumping movements, like jump squats or plyometric lunges, you don't get the problem of your booty bands falling down.
3. Won't dig in, bunch or roll - Again, the set up means your booty workout will be comfortable wearing the neoprene leg straps. They are going to stay in place so you can concentrate on an awesome booty workout!
4. Fully adjustable (one size fits all) - Our booty bands are full adjustable! Because the neoprene leg straps rely on velcro fastening, make them as large or small as you like. Think they won't fit? We've had big bodybuilders use them with no problems. They love our booty bands too!
5. Multiple set up options (thighs, ankles) - Don't think you can only use your booty bands on your thighs. Roll them over a few more times and set them up on your ankles! Don't forget to clip in the resistance or use a cable machine.
6. Single or double resistance - The normal set up is 1 x set of resistance, either light or heavy. If you want to go extra heavy, use all 4 resistance bands that come in the set for an extreme booty burning workout. Don't worry about taking the leg straps on and off. Just clip in and out. Easy peasy!
7. Incorporate other fitness equipment - Have you seen our booty bundles? Use our booty bands and booty loops together to get the complete workout! As mentioned, you can set up your booty bands on your ankles and clip into the cable machine. Try a kickback, or 20!
8. Keep them on for the entire workout - If you need a break during your workout, simply unclip one side. No need to take your booty bands off completely. Then you are ready to go again as soon the the buzz sounds! Hello HIIT training!
Booty Loops - Leg Strap Size & Resistance
Neoprene leg straps - 0cm to 55cm in circumference
Light resistance - approx 4kg tension (10lbs)
Heavy resistance - approx 9kg tension (20lbs)
Our quick start workout guides includes:
- Booty loop set up instructions
- 13 booty loop exercises
Your ebook will be emailed to you upon purchase and you will received your hard copy workout guide with your booty loop set.
Want to know more?
Read our blogs on 'Why Aura Eve Booty Bands Are The Best In Australia', What are Booty Loops and view our YouTube for Aura Eve Bootybuilding workouts and instructions.
What are your postage options?
Express Post $10.00 (1-3 business days)
Free postage over $80.00 (1-3 business days)
Standard Postage $15.00
Express Postage $25.00
Free postage over $100.00
Standard Postage $20.00
Express Postage $30.00
Free postage over $150.00
United Arab Emirates
If your destination isn't on this list please email us at email@example.com
How do I track my order?
Once your order has been processed you will receive an email with your Australia Post tracking number. Please check your 'Junk Folder' as our tracking confirmation emails like to hide in there!
Which courier do you use?
What are your delivery options?
Express post within Australia
Standard or express post for other countries
When will my order arrive?
All orders are posted by the following business day, at the latest.
All orders within Australia are posted with Express post. Depending on where you live this can take between 1 and 3 business days.
For all other destinations please view our shipping page for more information.
Refunds & Exchanges
We are happy to refund or exchange your purchase within 14 days should you not be entirely satisfied with your products.
Please ensure goods are:
Please notify AURA EVE (firstname.lastname@example.org) should you request a refund or exchange within 5 days of the purchase date.